Home Repair Program Interest Form
Please read the qualification requirements below before submitting an interest form. If you are unsure whether or not you meet all the requirements we encourage you to submit an interest form and a team member will contact you to help you answer any questions or concerns.
- Must be a resident of Garland, Rowlett, or Sachse.
- Home must be an owner occupied residence (In limited circumstances, applicant can be a renter, however only accessibility modifications can be completed. All health and safety repairs must be completed by landlord prior to any work by Habitat.)
- Household income must be below 80% of the area median income for Dallas County.
- Owner is current on property tax payments or has an approved payment plan.
- Household has a demonstrated need for repairs.
- Household is willing to partner with Habitat through sweat equity and repayment provisions.