Habitat of Greater Garland’s ReStore, located at 2909 Broadway Blvd. is THE Garland ReStore offering to the public at a discount, new and gently used home goods, furniture, appliances, flooring, remodeling materials, paint, doors, cabinets, windows, and more! Proceeds from the sale of these items supports the mission of the Greater Garland Area Habitat for Humanity. The store is open to the public and new items arrive daily. Check our website and Facebook page regularly for weekly specials and great deals.
Habitat Greater Garland ReStore Location
2909 Broadway Blvd. Garland, Texas 75041 (just West of Dairy Rd.)
Monday – Friday: 10am – 6pm
Saturday: 10am – 5pm
Donate – How you can help
Help fund Habitat for Humanity in our community by donating items and shopping at the Habitat Greater Garland ReStore. Your tax-deductible donations help build affordable homes for those in need as we work towards our mission to eliminate substandard housing in the Garland, Rowlett and Sachse area.
Anyone can donate their new or gently used items and can shop at the ReStore. Donations may be dropped off during regular store hours, with pick-up services available for items too large to transport.
Please fill out the form below to schedule a pick-up at your convenience.
Donation Drop-Off Hours
Monday – Saturday, 10am to 4pm
Items We Accept
- Architectural Items
- Flooring (new)
- Home Decor
- Insulation (new)
- HVAC units
- Woods (at least 4 ft.)
Items We Do Not Accept
- Unframed Glass/Mirrors
- Used Carpet (unless new in plastic roll)
- Old Computers/Electronics
- Fluorescent Lights
- Non-flat screen TVs
- Entertainment centers
- Large Desks
- Hazardous Materials
- Opened Paint
- Storm Windows
- VHS tapes
- Window Sashes
- Window Blinds
Schedule a Pick-Up
Please Complete the form below. For all pick-ups of donated items, please note these important details.
- Pictures of items must be provided. The form below allows attaching pictures to your pick up request.
- For Pickups, please have your items on the ground floor. For insurance reasons our drivers are not allowed to receive donated items from higher floors inside a home. Also, if you are having items picked up from an apartment building, if items are not on the ground floor please ensure the drivers have access to a working, appropriately sized elevator. Thank you for helping us ensure the safety of our drivers.
- You may also CALL the ReStore at 972-495-2400 to request a donation pickup.
Please allow up to 48-72 hours to receive a return confirmation call. Every effort is made to pick up your items as quickly as possible, but scheduling may potentially extend out up to 1 week.
(You can always bring your items to the ReStore, between the hours of 10:00 AM and 4 PM, any day except Sunday)
Garland Area Habitat For Humanity ReStore Schedule Form
"*" indicates required fields
No Items To Donate?